G'day friends. I finally had a chance to round up the finished Ginger Jeans I found in the wild. And in so doing I realized there was a Colette pattern also named Ginger. Sorry Sarai ;( Yes, that frowny emoticon is winking because I love to break the rules.
Here we go!
And just in case you haven't see them, here are the tester versions that have been blogged:
That is a lot of jeans! Now, onto the giveaway with prizes generously donated by our sponsors:
GINGER GRAND PRIZE
- The Craftsy Pants Fitting Class
- $25 Gift Certificate to Pattern Review
- $50 Gift certificate to Grey’s Fabric
Congratulations Mrs. Whiskerson! I'll be in touch with your prize.
MOST CREATIVE GINGERS PRIZE
- $40 Gift Certificate to Girl Charlee
- Your choice of the True Bias Sutton Blouse or Hudson Pants pattern
- a copy of The Magic Pattern Book by Amy Barickman
Congrats ladies, and thanks everyone for sharing your finished makes. If you've posted yours and I missed it, please leave me a link in the comments below.
If you’d like more help sewing professional looking jeans, consider taking our online video class. The Sew Your Dream Jeans Workshop will give you the tools and techniques to design, sew, and wear your very own custom pair of jeans with confidence.